The 2017 class schedule, tuition and fees, and calendar of events information has just been added to the EGTI website. Included for 2017 are all of the current program selections and a 13-week training program for Servers has been added to the list of options. The Server job description video will be available soon! If you’ve been considering EGTI for postsecondary vocational training, now is the time to get started. Your checklist should include:
- Appointments with a Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor in your area
- Review of Independent Living Skills Prerequisites
- Four to five Online Letters of Recommendation
- Completed Student Application Packet
- Online payment of $25 application fee
- Mark your calendar for 2017 application deadline dates
So far, 2016 has been proven to be a huge success with demand growing as each enrollment period approaches. Please consider getting your applications in early as space is limited to 20 students per session. Click for the 2017 Class Schedule.