Ruby’s Rainbow Scholarships
Ruby’s Rainbow’s mission is to grant scholarships to adults with Down syndrome who are seeking postsecondary education, enrichment or vocational classes.
O’Neill Tabani Enrichment Fund
The mission of the O’Neill Tabani Enrichment Fund is to offer financial assistance to young adults with Down syndrome – 18 and older – who are continuing to enrich their lives by taking classes or enrolling in postsecondary educational programs.
Raising Opportunities Popcorn Sales
Individuals or families with an individual with a disability can create their very own fundraising webpage.
Fundraisers share the program with their network through social media, email and text. When friends, family, and associates visit the site and purchase popcorn:
- 55% of every order goes to the individual/family fundraiser to pay for private school, postsecondary education, fund an ABLE account, special needs trust or other need.
- 15% of every order goes directly to their disability-related partner. For students at EGTI, they would help raise funds for themselves as well as The Arc of Indiana Foundation.
- Raising Opportunities
Rehabmart Disability Scholarships
Rehabmart is owned and operated by Occupational and Physical Therapists – we would like to show our gratitude to the healthcare profession by offering scholarships to students with disabilities, health science students, or anyone majoring in special needs education. Learn More and Apply
- Enrollment at the undergraduate level or in final year of high school
- Must be a U.S. resident
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0
- Submit a visual poem about overcoming adversity
This scholarship is available to all qualified students, regardless of disability status. However, special preference is given to students with disabilities. Learn More and Apply